Highly experienced management coach and change leader Richard Atherton will lead you through a two-day experience that will transform your approach to change in your organisation. Based on Richard's 10 years of practice in leading change, you will discover powerful new practices for introducing, and managing change. You’ll learn hands-on, focussing on real obstacles in your business. Along the way Richard will share real-life examples or effecting Lean/Agile transformation across the enterprise.
What we'll cover
- Lean Change Management defined, and the 'why' and 'when' to apply it
- Where change resistance comes from and how to manage it
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases
- The art of the Business Experiment
- How to lead change from any level in your organization
- Tools and practices that you can use right away
- War stories from Richard and real-life examples from other Lean Change pioneers
What you'll get
- A FREE copy of Lean Change Management
- A Google Hangout with Richard two weeks after the event
- Access to a private Linked In group to learn and share ideas with fellow course graduates
- A beautiful certificate of completion to brag to your colleagues about!
- Two fantastic days of conversations and learning
- Ability to become a licensed facilitator (http://leanchange.org/workshop/becoming-a-lean-change-agent-facilitator)