Agile HR Academy - Certified Agile HR Practitioner
Learn with the Community
By registering in one of our academies you will get access to a digital library with self-study materials. You will also be invited to to join our Slack community where we will be sharing exclusive content such as:
| || |
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners
Includes Certified Agile HR Practitioner course:
Full Course Description: Virtual Certified Agile HR Practitioner Training
Location: Virtual – Live Online
Date: 09-10 May 2022
Schedule: 9am to 5pm (Lisbon time)
Our “Virtual Agile HR Practitioner” certificate course is an online facilitator-led course designed for HR professionals who are part of an Agile HR transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean-Agile. The program combines three online sessions with self-study segments. During this course, attendees will gain a solid understanding of Lean-Agile and its impact on and potential for Human Resources.
This program is valid for 16 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP designations. For more information about certification or re-certification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The course is open to anyone age 18 and up.
What do I need to know if this is an online course?
This course will be delivered online. So we will work with Zoom - https://zoom.us
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please use the email email@example.com.
Can the course be postponed/cancelled?
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified between 3 and 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot.
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection.
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login; You can find the tools we will be using in your Eventbrite registration information.
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. Have fun! Enjoy your course!