Dates: 30-31 March
Schedule: 16:00 – 19:30
GMT +01:00 (Lisbon time)
Trainer: Diana Larsen
Start here to learn how your organization can use the Agile Fluency Model to guide organizational investment in growing teams’ skills and capabilities. Gain a deeper understanding of the Agile Fluency Model. Discover leverage points to power up your software teams.
In this two-session online workshop, Diana Larsen, co-developer of the Model, will lead you on a journey to envisioning a world where Agile is done well in every organization, where each team performs at a level of fluent proficiency that is fit to purpose, and where teams contribute to the business outcomes leaders need.
As a traveler on the journey, you’ll select the fluency zones destinations that will best fit your organization. Create a plan for communicating expectations to your teams. You’ll create a personalized investment plan for enabling teams to produce the business benefits you need.
What you will learn
We are always revising and improving our materials, so this outline is subject to change:
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The course is open to anyone age 18 and up.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
No refunds. If this is a concern, please contact us.
Can the course be postponed/cancelled?
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified between 3 and 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.
Are there discounts for groups?
Yes, if you have a group contact us for a discount.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot.
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection.
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login; You can find the tools we will be using in your Eventbrite registration information.
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.