Today’s change managers and leaders want to know how they can change faster to keep up with a constantly increasing pace of change and disruption. Lean Change Agent is an experience designed to help you take the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Change Management, and Design Thinking to help you create an approach to change that is compatible with your organization and the change you’re working on.
The Lean Change Agent Workshop will help you answer questions like:
• How can we integrate agile and change management?
• How can we apply agile practices to complex change programs?
• How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
• How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
• Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
• How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
• How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
• How to modernize your change management practices
• Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
• Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
• How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases
This course is conducted completely online through a combination of self-study and virtual facilitator-led sessions. Upon registration you will be given access to the Lean Change Management self-study site where you can get started with the course content.
There are six (6) virtual facilitator-led sessions occurring once per week over period of the course. Each session corresponds with one of the six modules of the course.
Module 1: Change Agility - Learn the basics of Agile and how the best way to ‘be more agile’ in change management is to start with the Agile manifesto and principles. You'll learn some tangible ways to begin integrating Agile practices into your change management practice immediately.
Module 2: Lean Change Management - Learn how Lean Change Management takes the best ideas from Agile, Lean Startup, Change Management, and Design Thinking, to create an approach to change that is as nimble as change itself.
Module 3: The Ecosystem of Change - Learn how to rapidly explore your change using lightweight Agile tools to determine who and what is affected, to what degree, and what relationships you can leverage to help drive change forward.
Module 4: Change Canvases - Learn how to use light-weight Change Canvases for change readiness, change liftoffs, and the ongoing facilitation of change.
Module 5: Experiments - Learn how to approach change with an experimental mindset. This includes good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status updates to change sponsors, and more.
Module 6: People - Learn why the notion of ‘resistance to change’ is wrong and why the “70% of changes fail” is incorrect. We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity.
• Earn the internationally recognized Lean Change Agent credential (PDF and digital badge)
• A digital copy of the Lean Change Management book!
• A digital copy of the NEW Change Agility book!
• Access to the Modern Change Agent Community!
• Lean Change Management workbook!
• Connections with a global community of change agents!
• Premium access to changewayfinder.com!
• Ongoing access to the lesson Miro boards!