Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)
Join us for two days of interactive, in-depth, and fun learning experience of the secrets of successful (and not so much) change.
What would happen if we approached our Agile Transformation in an agile way?
Coaching Agile Transformations with Lean Change Management is a 2-day experience designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup, and design thinking to help you live the agile values and principles while transforming your organization to new ways of working.
This workshop will help you answer questions like:
- How can we integrate agile and change management to transition to agile in an agile way?
- How can we apply agile practices to complex agile transformation programs?
- How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
- How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change?
Attending the two-day course will entitle you to ICAgile ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification and the Lean Change Management Agile Explorer badge.
- The Change Agent
- What is Lean Change Management?
- Agile Change Management
- Ecosystem of Change
- People Change
- Putting it All Together
Date, Time, and Location:
- Date: 10/Nov/2023 & 17/Nov/2023
- Time: 9 AM -5 PM EST
- Location: Virtual
- COVID Responsibility: For payment options, please contact us at https://www.elevatechange.co/#...
- An early bird price (15% discount) is in effect for those who register early.
Please refer to our general policies for further information.