Agile Procurement Academy – Competitive Advantage via Lean-Agile Procurement (Credential 1)
Learn with the Community
By registering in one of our academies you will get access to a digital library with self-study materials. You will also be invited to to join our Slack community where we will be sharing exclusive content such as:
| || |
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners
Includes Competitive Advantage via Lean-Agile Procurement (Credential 1) course:
This is a online training
Dates: 23 a 25 May 2022
Schedule Time: 14:00 – 18:00
GMT 00:00 (Lisbon time)
STAYING COMPETITIVE WAS NEVER AS DIFFICULT AS TODAY!
We all need to improve how we find new internal & external partners, services and/or products. Because of the increasing market demand we have to radically improve time-to-market - DAYS/WEEKS from idea to contract will become the new NORMAL! - As Pete Behrens - Board member ScrumAlliance nailed it: We offer with "Lean-Agile Procurement a new approach, that reduces and distributes risk through incremental and value-added funding for improved business outcomes."-This offers new possibilities to agile teams/organizations and procurement/sales functions to keep up or even stay relevant for the business!
Source: LAP Alliance
AFTER THIS WORKSHOP YOU'LL...
WHAT OTHERS SAID ABOUT LEAN-AGILE PROCUREMENT
The workshop is designed for an interdisciplinary audience from every level of your organization no matter if you're on the buyer/supplier side, or in public/private industrie. You should join if you are:
We like to get you the max out of it and adapt the agenda even towards your current topics, challenges and questions. We believe in an interactive workshop style with less slides, where we spend aprox 1/3 of our time in theory and the rest in applicable exercises, stories, exchanging experiences, etc. Most important it's always also a lot of FUN!
Passing the requirements of this workshop you'll become a "Certified Lean-Agile Procurement Practitioner (Credential 1)" issued by the LAP Alliance.
Together, we discuss current developments in the market and your own organization’s partner ecosystem to assess advantages and disadvantages of common procurement.
Take a tour of modern procurement’s status quo & see the industry trends driving the need for a new approach in sourcing services & products.
Understand Lean-Agile Procurement as the approach, application areas of it and why collaboration is the key to build a partnership.
Learn how Agile made Tesla, Google, ING-DIBA and many others more successful and learn how procurement- & sales strategies can profit from that.
Learn how the LAP Approach enables you to focus on the important services and products to procure/sell to improve time-to-market significantly with similar or better quality than today.
Together, we fill in the LAP Canvas with the help of a real-world scenario. Then, you can apply it for your own cases.
Beginner to Expert - This workshop is valuable for lean/agile experts as well as procurement/sales beginners to expert. Basic knowledge in procurement, sales, or partner management and/or agile are an advantage. Take the unique opportunity to see the other perspectives and learn from each other!
The course is open to anyone age 18 and up.
No refunds. If this is a concern, please contact us.
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified between 3 and 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.
Yes, if you have a group contact us for a discount.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot.
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection.
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login; You can find the tools we will be using in your Eventbrite registration information.
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.