In-person class for those wanting to learn what would happen if we approached our Agile transformation in an agile way.
About this event
This programme is specifically designed for change agents working on an agile transformation.
On successful completion of the programme, attendees receive their ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification, which is part of the ICAgile Enterprise Agile Coaching track.
It is designed to help you take the best ideas from agile, lean startup and design thinking to help you live the agile values and principles whilst transforming your organisation to new ways of working.
This workshop will help you answer questions like:
• How can we reduce uncertainty by iterating our way through change?
• How can we reframe resistance to change by changing how we think about change
• How can we integrate agile and change management to transition to agile in an agile way?• How can we apply agile practices to complex agile transformation programs?
• Understanding what Enterprise Agile Coaching (EAC) is.• Understanding Enterprise Agile Coaching Competencies• Knowing Your Limits and Boundaries• Creating a Business Case for Change• Understanding the Human Change Process• Understanding the Organisational Change Process
• How to bring an Agile Mind-set to Change• Understanding how to work with complexity in organisations
Additional Learner Benefits:
• Free e-book - Lean Change Management by Jason Little• Support from licensed facilitator. On successful completion of this programme, attendees receive the ICAgile ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions) certification and the Agile Pioneer from Lean Change Management