This training will be delivered in an online format. In order to keep the training dynamic and engaging, and also to preserve our energy from draining too much, this training will be given over the course of four half-days instead of two full days.
Since I have noticed that there's an extra dimension needed for online trainng (namely, taking care of all the technical stuff, making sure that the training experience remains great in case of emergency computer issues,...) I will partner with Gill Cromhout, bikablo trainer from South Africa to deliver the training.
Also, since we won't be present in the same room to use all my material, I will ship the following material to you so you can use my preferred tools for the trade:
- Flipchart paper: Since we strongly believe that visualisation is something that's best experienced in big formats, you will get a roll of Neuland Flipchart paper.
- Set of coloured BigOne markers: When registering, you can make your choice between the SunSet (red to yellow colours), Mermaid's Kiss (blue to green) or Lemon Tree (green to yellow) colour variants. Each set contains five BigOne markers (see here). Please add your choice in the comments.
- Set of ChalkPastel: Using the ChalkPastel you will be able to experiment with different ways of colouring.
- A bottle of Outliner ink: We will use our Outliner marker a lot, with this bottle you should have plenty of extra ink to spare! Furthermore, we'll experiment with refilling the marker.
- Starterset: Every participant receives the official bikablo StarterSet including four visualisation markers and two StarterBooklets that summarize the principles, content and techniques of the training on 64 pages. So you can start using them as soon as you're back from the training!
Since I will be shipping all of this to you from Belgium before the training starts, make sure you register and pay your invoice in a timely fashion!
- Documentation: For your follow-up you will receive a digital photo documentation of all results.
- Contact: In case you need further information, please contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other dates: should this date not work for you, please check my profile on the bikablo website for other training opportunities. For instance, the next in-person training will be in Brussels on August 31st - Sept 1st: https://www.workshopbutler.com/public/event/LWo0NSqT