Kanban Academy - Beginner Level (Team Kanban Practitioner - TKP ®)
This academy is accredited by Kanban University (KU). Participants will receive a Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) certificate of course completion from Kanban University as well as membership of KU, and an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance.
Learn with the Community
By registering in one of our academies you will get access to a digital library with self-study materials. You will also be invited to to join our Slack community where we will be sharing exclusive content such as:
| || |
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners.
Includes Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) course:
This is a 8h online training
Dates: 03, 04 March 2022
Schedule Time: 9:00 – 13:00
GMT+00:00 (Lisbon time)
Getting the work organized; Improving visibility, communication and collaboration
The Team Kanban Practitioner course teaches the basics of the Kanban Method and serves as the entry-level starting point to an “alternative path to agility”.
During this 8h interactive course, you will learn what the Kanban Method is, the principles and practices of the Method, and how you can build your Kanban proficiency. You will learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and associated risk. You will learn how to design and implement a Team Kanban board. You will also learn how to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
During this class, each attendee will:
· Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method
· Design and implement a basic Kanban board
· Understand different forms of Kanban systems (incl. Proto Kanban)
· Learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and identifying risks associated with them
· Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow
· Learn how to run the Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it
· Building a higher level of quality through the use of a Team Kanban
· Know that there is much more in the Kanban body of knowledge to learn
Certificate issued: standard certificate of completion AND Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential certificate, TKP badge shown on KU website and TKP badge file made available to role members.
Format: The course is a mix of presentation, simulation, and exercises.
TRAINING REMOTELY | GUIDELINES FOR A SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot.
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection.
5. Please take some time to explore the tools and how to login; You can find the tools we will be using in your Workshop Butler registration information.
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The course is open to anyone age 18 and up.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
No refunds. If this is a concern, please contact us.
Can the course be postponed/cancelled?
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified between 3 and 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.