Scrum Academy – Intermediate Level | Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Learn with the Community
By registering in one of our academies you will get access to a digital library with self-study materials. You will also be invited to to join our Slack community where we will be sharing exclusive content such as:
| || |
Share experiences, tips, and other insightful knowledge with a community of Agile practitioners
Includes Certified Scrum Master (CSM)® course:
Date: 28 Feb-04 Mar 2022
Schedule: 13:00 – 17:00
GMT 00:00 (Lisbon Time)
This 20h course trains delegates in all the key aspects of the Scrum Framework to prepare delegates to take the Scrum Alliance exam.
This 20h course trains delegates in all the key aspects of the Scrum Framework to prepare delegates to not only take the Scrum Alliance ScrumMaster® exam but employ practical skills & knowledge required to drive a successful Scrum Project as a ScrumMaster®.
Topics covered are:
By the end of this course you will be able to:
This course will benefit anyone who seeks to achieve the role of ScrumMaster® to drive a Scrum project, and applies to those with a background as Customer/Users, Project Managers or Developers. It will also benefit anyone who is to be involved in a Scrum Project, and in any of the Scrum Roles. The course is also suitable for those involved in transitioning to Scrum within their own organisation.
There are no prerequisites for the course. However students are expected to complete the pre-course reading prior to attending.
You should allow some time prior to the course to familiarise yourself with key Scrum terms and definitions, as described in the Scrum Guide. An online, as well as downloadable pdf version of the Scrum Guide, is available as pre-reading.
You should be aware that this is a Certified Course and the full amount of hours of training MUST be attended. This means you must be present at all times during the daily start/end times detailed above; You must attend this time to be eligible for certification and the trainer reserves the right not to register you with the Scrum Alliance if you do not attend the training for the required hours.
Certifying Bodies & Exams - Requirements
· Attend an in-person, 20-hour course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
· After successfully completing the course, you will need to take the 50 question CSM test and answer 37 out of the 50 questions correctly within the 60 minute time limit
· After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
Maintain your CSM certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
· Renewals are from the date of certification
· Renewal fee is €88.26 and covers two years extension from your current expiration date.
What You Receive
20h of high quality instruction from one of our Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainers.
Also included are:
· Course materials
· Recognition by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Scrum Master after passing the exam
· Two years membership to the Scrum Alliance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDUS)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 20 PDUs towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The course is open to anyone age 18 and up.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
No refunds. If this is a concern, please contact us.
Can the course be postponed/cancelled?
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified between 3 and 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.
Are there discounts for groups?
Yes, if you have a group contact us for a discount.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot.
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection.
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login; You can find the tools we will be using in your Eventbrite registration information.
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. Have fun! Enjoy your course!