The following shortcodes are available in the schedule template.
A proposed structure for the shortcodes in Tile layout:
A proposed structure for the shortcodes in Table layout:
Represents event filters
- filters, string. Names of filters, separated by comma (,).
The valid filters are
Represents an event
- tags, string. Defines which tags to show for events:
allfor all tags,
freefor only free events,
featuredfor featured events.
- highlight_featured, boolean. When true, the schedule highlights featured events.
Shows an event's title
- truncate, boolean|int. Maximum number of characters in the title. Adds '...' if truncation happens. When false, no truncation. Default - 60. This attribute works only for
Shows an event's cover image (thumbnail)
- without_url, boolean. When true, the link to the image is not added.
- width, int. The width of the image. Default - 300.
- height, int. The height of the image. Default - 200.
Shows the start/end dates and time of event
Shows the start/end dates of event
Shows the languages of event, separated by comma if there are several languages. Example:
Shows the start and end time for a one-day event, and the start time for a multi-day event
Shows the location of event
Shows the photos and names of the trainers, running an event.
- trainer_name, boolean. When true, the names of trainers are visible.
Shows a registration button to the event
- registration, boolean. When true,
Registerbutton for each event leads directly to the registration form, not to the event page.