Trainer Profile Template shortcode¶
The following shortcodes are available in the trainer profile template.
A proposed structure for the shortcodes:
[wsb_trainer_photo] [wsb_trainer_name] [wsb_trainer_social_link] [wsb_trainer_email] [wsb_trainer_stats] [wsb_trainer_badges] [wsb_trainer_events] [wsb_trainer_bio] [wsb_trainer_endorsements] [wsb_trainer_endorsement] [wsb_trainer_endorsement_author] [wsb_trainer_endorsement_rating] [wsb_trainer_endorsement_content] [/wsb_trainer_endorsement] [/wsb_trainer_endorsements]
Renders the photo of a trainer
Renders the full name and the country of a trainer
- with_country, boolean, default: true. If true, the country of a trainer is shown
Renders a link to a social profile of a trainer
- type, string, default: twitter. Type of the social link. The valid values are:
Renders a button with text Contact by email
Renders statistics of a trainer
- type, string, default: years. Type of the statistics to show. The valid values are:
- years. Number of years a trainer has a license. This statistics makes sense only for knowledge brands.
- events. Number of past confirmed events.
- public-rating. Rating for public events.
- private-rating. Rating for private events.
Renders the badges, assigned to a trainer
Renders future or past events run by a trainer
- future, boolean, default: true. If false, the past events of a trainer are shown
Renders the bio of a trainer
The bio is not rendered if it is empty
Renders the block of endorsements. If a trainer has no endorsements, the block is not rendered.
Renders an endorsement.
Renders the name and the position of a person who left the endorsement
Renders the rating of the endorsement. The rating can be empty if the endorsement was added manually by a trainer, and not provided by an attendee via Workshop Butler evaluation form.
Renders the content of the endorsement